on ZOOM platform
(ID: 836 3023 6334 Passcode: 965101)
and YOUTUBE live streaming
Paralympics a source of inspiration and hope
- Written by Lydia O’Kane
Le donne afgane esistono. Together we stand!
- Written by Economy of Francesco
EoF lancia una marcia globale. Le donne e le bambine afgane sono di nuovo schiave, private di diritti e di libertà.
Marathon for Solidarity
- Written by MDC
Sabato 15 maggio 2021 si svolgerà la maratona di solidarietà a supporto della ONG indiana Shanti Ashram, impegnata in attività sanitarie, educative e socio-economiche nel distretto di Coimbatore.
Escape from the cities (and back)
- Written by Giovanni Vecchio
We will go and live in the country, we will all work from home, we will stop meeting in public places: perhaps as a reaction to the uncertainty we are experiencing, the debates on the cities that will come after the pandemic are a kaleidoscope of utopian scenarios.
From farmer’s market to meals for those in need
- Written by Joanna Saikali
This past June, I was able to attend “United World Week 2019: No One In Need.” While the event itself was spectacular, the biggest question is always, “How can I take this back home?”
Mental health and Integration
- Written by MDC
Provision for supporting people with mental illness: A comparison of 30 european countries
The identity of the person with dementia
- Written by Flavia Caretta
Nearly 50 million people worldwide suffer from dementia. According to current forecasts, by the year 2050,
Fighting the loneliness epidemic
- Written by Sarah Mundell
The former U.S. surgeon general and others encourage ways to address the risks of social isolation. Moments of tragedy are often times
Medical Professionalism: a GP’s Perspective
- Written by MABEL AGHADIUNHO
“A really good liver” I remember when I was a medical student the excitement of going round the wards with a keen doctor who would take us to feel a “really good spleen” or listen to an “interesting cardiac murmur”. Like my fellow students in our new, pristine white coats, I was very excited. However, something in me rebelled and a little voice said, “This isn’t quite right”. It was not that we did not greet the patient, ask permission to examine and do all that medical etiquette and politeness required. I felt uneasy and could not articulate why.
Evolution of the hospital and commitments to be assumed
- Written by YVONNE KREMMER
Evolution of medicine and of the hospital. Through the centuries, the European hospital has gone through a real metamorphosis.
Starting from the “Hospitalis Domus”, the house where guests were received during the first centuries of our era, the hospital was primarily the place where Christian charity was exercised through all ages.
More Articles ...
- The Therapy for Chronic Pain: Painmedicine
- What is Professionalism to me? How do I practice it?
- From interrelationship to reciprocity: its implications in the medical sphere
- International Projects: Achievements, Preliminary Results, New Horizons
- A new cultural model for the treatment of HIV/AIDS. A project in Africa, based on UNAIDS recommendations
- Bukas Palad: Community Healthcare in Manila
- A Journey in Reciprocity: from the Clinica Sorriso (in Igarassu, Brazil) to the Clinic dor Adopted and Immigrant Children
- Cervical Cancer Management: development of a partnership model based on ethnographic approach between countries with different healthcare standards
- Spirituality in health and illness
- God is close to those who suffer