This website uses “technical cookies”, including third parties cookies, which are necessary to optimise your browsing experience. By closing this banner, or by continuing to navigate this site, you are agreeing to our cookies policy. The further information document describes how to deactivate the cookies.

Summer School Barcellona 2018

Hello! If you are a young healthcare professional or a medical or biomedical student, you may probably be asking yourself these same questions as we do while we work in the health field: How can I prevent scientific and technical development from prevailing over the human meaning of health care professionalism?·How can I face extreme situations such as severe disabilities, end of life or loss of consciousness?· How can I confront the dilemma between patient’s choices and the ethical duty of each healthcare professional?·How can I give my best without running the risk of burnout?·How can I manage conflicts of interest, always hidden behind our work?

... etcetera, etcetera...

We often need to think about these questions, much more if we cherish moral and ethical values, which remain the basis of health care activities.

The third edition, after Lisbona and Praga, of the Summer School organized by Health-Dialogue-Culture of the Focolare Movement could be the occasion for reflection on such themes.

What: "The art of care today: healthcare professional in dialogue "

When: 27th to 30th September 2018

Where: Castell d'Aro (Barcellona)

Price: €200

The price for the whole event (including food and drink and accommodation) will be approximately €200. Further details will be provided later, but in the meantime, if you desire more information, our contacts are: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We look forward to having you with us!

È aperta l'iscrizione!

Alejandra Giménez
Ana Helena Pinto
Antonio Brunetti
Irene Bellini
Mariagrazia Arneodo
Michele Trevisan
Narelis Loreto
Teodoro Marotta

CENTRO MARIÁPOLIS LORETO

MAS DAUSÀ – Barri de la Crota
17249-CASTELL D’ARO (GIRONA)
Tel. 669 486 387

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Vea el álbum de fotos

Cómo llegar al Centro Mariápolis Loreto

PROGRAMM

27-set SPEAKERS 28-set SPEAKERS 29-set SPEAKERS 30-set SPEAKERS
WELCOME / INTRODUCTION OF THE PROGRAM /PRESENTATION OF HDC Organizing Committee CHOOSING WISELY - SLOW MEDICINE Salvador Tranche Iparraguirre   HUMAN NUTRITION: METABOLIC ASPECTS AND RELATIONAL SIGNIFICANCE Teodoro Marotta / Antonio Brunetti WHEN DECISIONS BECOME DIFFICULT: RESEARCH, FORCED NUTRITION, CARE OF MINORS, END OF LIFE Mariagrazia Arneodo / Alejandra Giménez / Ana Helena Pinto / Flavia Caretta
BREAK     BREAK   BREAK  
HEALTHCARE TODAY: CHALLENGES, CRITICAL ISSUES, PERSPECTIVES Flavia Caretta VISIT TO BARCELONA    BREASTFEEDING: AN INTEGRATED VISION. NUTRITIONAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SOCIAL ASPECTS- EFFECTS ON PSYCHOPHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT - DAMAGE EFFECTS ON TEETHING Ana Helena Pinto / Narelis Loreto CONCLUSIONS / GENERAL DISCUSSION  Organizing Committee / Representatives of the groups
EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE: FEATURES, VALUES, LIMITS Teodoro Marotta  
    VISIT TO BARCELONA                (packed lunch)       LUNCH  
LUNCH     LUNCH      

WHEN PAIN SUFFOCATES LIFE. INTEGRATED TREATMENT OF PAIN SYNDROMES  Narelis Loreto VISIT TO BARCELONA     "BURN-OUT" PREVENTION: FACTS, NOT WORDS Alejandra Gimenez / Robert Roche    

BREAK     BREAK      
SHARED REFLECTIONS (GROUPS)     SHARED REFLECTIONS (GROUPS)      
DINNER       DINNER      
    DINNER          

E' online il nuovo sito web HDC!

nuovo sito web HDC 

Health Dialogue Culture

Health Dialogue Culture wants to contribute towards the elaboration of a medical anthropology inspired by the principles of the spirituality of unity which animates the Focolare Movement and by related experiences made in different countries.

read more...

Facebook I Segue

Eventi

Twitter | Segue

recent documents

contact

Association MDC
International Secretariat

Via Frascati, 306
00040 Rocca di Papa (RM)
Italy

tel.: +39-06-94798261