1) Bekelman JE, Li Y, Gross CP. Scope and impact of financial conflicts of interest in biomedical research: a systematic review. JAMA. 2003;289(4):454-465.
2) Campbell EG, Weissman JS, Ehringhaus S, et al. Institutional academic-industry relationships. JAMA. 2007;298(15):1779-1786.
3) University statement on Senate Finance Committee investigation on conflicts of interest in medical research: June 25, 2008. Stanford University. http://ucomm.stanford.edu/news/062508conflict_of_interest.pdf. Accessed July 2, 2008.
4) Payer L. Box The major disease-mongering tactics identified by Lynn Payer. Apud Tiefer L Female sexual dysfunction: a case study of disease mongering and activist resistance. PloS Medicine. 2006.
5) Lexchin J. Bigger and better: how pfizer redefined erectile dysfunction. PloS Med. 2006.
6) Disease mongering, come si inventa una malattia per vendere un farmaco. L'inchiestaDi Benedetta Sangirardi, http://www.affaritaliani.it/cronache/disease_mongering-invenzionemalattia51009.html
7) TGCOM mondo.
8) Vedula SS, Bero L, Scherer RW, Dickersin K. Outcome reporting in industry-sponsored trials of gabapentin for off-label use. N Engl J Med. 2009 Nov 12;361(20):1963-71.
9) Michael A Weingarten, Mical Paul, Leonard Leibovici Assessing ethics of trials in systematic reviews, BMJ 2004.
10) Ruiz-Canela M, Irala-Estevez J, Martinez-Gonzalez MA, Gomez-Gracia E, Fernandez-Crehuet J. Methodological quality and reporting of ethical requirements in clinical trials. J Med Ethics 2001;27:172-6
- << Prec